Dear Donald Trump (A Satire)

Dear Mr. Trump,

          I must admit; I haven't been following the presidential campaign much this year, but I have heard you speak a few times on TV. There are a lot of things that need to be fixed nowadays in America, and you acknowledge that. One problem, in particular, you seem to feel strongly about is immigration. Lemme tell you this, Mr. Trump; I get you. Why would we want drug dealing, rapist, good-for-nothing immigrants coming to our land? Now, building a wall is a possible solution to this problem, but why build a wall, when you can build something better?...
     This may seem like a crazy idea, but hear me out. Building a wall has its pros and cons, but in my humble opinion, walls are too easy to get past. Why not build a BUBBLE around America? Yeah, you heard me; a bubble. You see, Mr. Trump, immigrants are willing to do anything to get to America, and though their efforts are applaudable and impressive, we don't want them here. We don't need them to tend the land that grows our food. We don't need them to work the jobs nobody wants because good jobs are hard to find. No! By building a bubble, we are guaranteeing that these people will not enter this fabulous country. We are ensuring a win! We don't need the Mexican government giving us their worst. Going back to the bubble, I think that it should be huuuuge. HUGE! I don't know what it should be built out of, but I'm sure we'll figure something out. I'm sure many people feel the same way as you and me, so maybe you could ask for their opinions. Or, in the worst-case scenario, you can ask that lightweight named Crooked Hillary for her opinion. Or the even lighter-weight Bernie Sanders (is it me, or is he losing his hair?).
     I hope you take this humble letter in consideration when you are figuring out what to do to solve America's immigration problem. We have to be smart when it comes to this. America will be on a huge winning streak with you as our president.

                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                            The Daughter of Mexican Immigrants

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Woah... that is REALLY TRIPPY... what a coincidence! cx

      Delete
  2. DAAAAMMMMMN. Nice Lesley. Where'd you come up with the bubble idea? That's Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I really have no clue where the idea came from... cx Thank you though ^-^ <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

Vocabulary #5