Random Post That Should Probably Be a Tweet

I have issued a challenge to myself. I watched a video on YouTube just now, about a group of people trying to pronounce a few complicated Spanish words.


One word in particular caught my attention: parangaricutirimicuaro. I don't even know what that word means. Is it a place? Is it the name of a dish? Is it the name of a former president from a foreign country? I have NO CLUE. I just know that my dad says this around me all the time, just to mess with my brain. And now, I wanna learn how to pronounce it correctly. Maybe when I learn to pronounce it, I'll move on to the word at the end of the video (just thinking about it makes my head hurt). I don't know; I'll see how successful I am with parangaricutirimicuaro. I think it'd be interesting to see Dr. Preston try it though...

Here's a tongue twister I also wanna master: El volcan del PARANGARICUTIRIMICUARO, se quiere DESPARANGARICUTIRIMICUAR, el que lo DESPARANGARICUTIRIMICUERE, sera un buen DESPARANGARICUTIRIMICUADOR.

Sooooonnnnnggggg: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor (don't judge me; I need some motivation if I'm going to do this!)

Comments

  1. Parangaricutirimicuaro 😂 very interesting subject! Foreign words that are hard to pronounce... Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Vocabulary #5