Satirical Things


Example #1: This parody was so funny to me! It makes fun of the lack of changes in iPhones every generation, and also the fact that the only thing changing about iPhones nowadays is the size.


Example #2: Lolololol. I relate to both the freshman and the senior. This video mocks the attitudes of freshmen and seniors; freshmen are portrayed as being way too worried about looks and appearances, and seniors are portrayed as being lazy.


Example #3: This is the best thing I've ever seen in my life, WITHOUT A DOUBT. This video ridicules... basically everything about Donald Trump: his killer tan, his views on immigration, and even the soft serve of Dairy Queen on his head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

What Am I Planning? 👀

An Appreciative Post