Ultimately Happy (Another Random Post)

I am genuinely pleased with the amount of work I did today. I posted my responses (I'm pretty sure y'all can see that) to everything, finished the rest of my homework, and did some community service today (wooooo!). Not only that, but I'm also happy with the fact that I am becoming even more comfortable with the idea of blogging and posting things that don't necessarily relate to the course. I like being able to share bits and pieces of my life with whoever comes across my blog. This blog is becoming a pretty big part of my everyday life, and I would've never thought I'd actually say that; I find myself constantly checking it to see how many people have read my posts and I'm always asking other people for their opinions on my posts. I hope that this blog is able to make people smile and I hope people learn a lot more about me while reading what I post. I feel freakin' tired and all I want to do is sleep, but I really wanted to post this before zzzzzz-ing.

Sooooonnnnnggggg: Alive by Kehlani ft. Coucheron (this song makes me happyyyyy ^-^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

Vocabulary #5