i told myself i wouldn't cry...

... okay, anyone who knows me knows that I am The Weeknd's biggest fan. When his most recent album, Beauty Behind the Madness, was released last year, I cried for about half an hour. My little sister Sofia only knows who The Weeknd is because she remembers that he makes me cry. I am a fangirl and I don't care...
     THE WEEKND IS RELEASING AN ALBUM SOON AND HE RELEASED A SINGLE TODAY. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW I'M STILL BREATHING AND I'M SURPRISED I DIDN'T PASS OUT IN PHYSICS WHEN I SAW HIS POST ON INSTAGRAM.
     His new single, Starboy, is already my favorite song of all time and I haven't even heard it yet... ;-; I don't want to ramble on about why I love him or how much I love him because that'll make my post longer than the United States Constitution, and we don't need that...
     ... anyway, that's it for my random post. Carry on :)))))


Sooooonnnnngggggsssss: STARBOY BY THE WEEKND and Best Day Ever by SpongeBob Squarepants :))))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

What Am I Planning? 👀

An Appreciative Post