Killing Two Birds With One Post: The PSAT Shiz and the Literature Analysis Shiz

I just sneezed and got granola all over my tablet :))))))))))))) (Yes, I am still sick; I've been sick for over than three months now)

ANYWAY, HI! I feel like I haven't posted anything in ages. It's been less than a week... but still. I'm back at it again, dudes and dudettes :p

Let me start with what's been on all of our minds: the PSAT. Most of us took it last year. Honestly, I feel like I paid way more attention this year than last year. I was scribbling furiously and making little notes on everything. The reading section was the part I dreaded the most, but thankfully, it wasn't too hard. I didn't have to use a calculator! :D I was also dreading the math portions. I'm pretty okay when it comes to math, but I always panic when it comes time to do the problems that aren't multiple choice. Those questions had me like:


Other than that, everything was pretty straightforward. As soon as I walked out of the Ethel Pope, I went on Instagram just to see all the memes from the PSAT. I must've taken screenshots of at least 20 memes. 

Time to kill the second bird (I was so tempted to say mockingbird). For my next literature analysis book, I picked The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I've read it before, but I can honestly say that that book is my absolute favorite of all time. I read it over the summer, and believe me when I say I couldn't put it down. I would stay up at 2 AM reading it, and I'd only stop because my parents would yell at me and tell me to go to sleep. When a book has that kind of effect on someone who typically hates reading, I think that's something special. I don't mind reading it again because I really fucking love it. I feel super excited to do this next literature analysis :p

Sooooonnnnnggggg: Tear In My Heart by Twenty One Pilots (this song reminds me of Charlie, the main character from The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

Vocabulary #5