Emerson Presentation Notes

November 7: Today's presentations were really interesting. A trend I saw today was that many people chose to make posters, which is interesting because it's something many people don't like making. Here's a picture of some little bullet points from class:



I currently hate the fact that my notes are sideways, but I guess that'll have to do. Instead of posting something every single day relating to the presentations, I'll just keep updating this post as the presentations continue.

November 8: The use of symbols was common today. It was interesting to sit through all of the presentations :)



November 9th and 10th: I forgot to update this post the days of the presentations but I am starting to see more of a variety with the presentations. People are doing things other than posters, which is cool :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

Vocabulary #5