My Emerson

So... we have a project due tomorrow and I honestly just finished it. I would've started it yesterday if I didn't come home as late as I did. My project is fairly simple. On Friday, I thought to myself, "Hmm... how can I connect Self-Reliance to something I like? What can I connect it to?"


It clicked; I told myself I would connect Emerson to one of my favorite bands of all time, Twenty One Pilots. 

What I did was simple. I compiled a bunch of TOP lyrics and made a little fan art thingy. Each lyric connects to Self-Reliance. I haven't had much time to prepare exactly what I'm going to say during my presentation, but I think I'll be okay anyway; I'll just figure things out as I go like I do with pretty much everything.


I'll post something tomorrow about my project; I'll go a little more in-depth with each of the lyrics I picked and I'll explain the drawings and stuff :)))

Sooooonnnnnggggg: Trees by Twenty One Pilots (It's currently stuck in my head)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Vocabulary #5