An Appreciative Post

Telling people how much they mean to you is important. So here I am today, showing appreciation to my waffle.

I meet my dear friend Cayla approximately five years ago, but it feels like I've known her all my life. I remember hanging out in P.E., the one class I actually enjoyed besides band. I didn't have many friends back then. Yeah, I had a lot of acquaintances, but not many real friends. Thankfully, Little Miss Waffle came into my life and changed it completely. She adds color to my black and white world. She's my daily dose of sunshine. People like Cayla are hard to find; trust me, I've looked. We just... get each other. She gets me and I get her. I easily consider her to be one of my best friends. She'll always be dear to me. Even when I piss her off, and even when we argue about chickens and dinosaurs, she'll always be my waffle, my green apple, my UGH... my partner in AP English crime, the one I run to when guys piss me off... She'll always be my Cayla ๐Ÿ’–

And Cayla, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU! ๐Ÿ’– Thank you for being there for me. I'm stubborn as fuck, but you've always been there, and that's more than I could ever ask for. I'll continue to be there for you whenever you need me, because in life's barrel of red apples, I found you - the green apple that changed my life ๐Ÿ

Here are some songs for my waffle:
  1. Count On Me by Bruno Mars
  2. Umbrella by Rihanna
  3. Lean On Me by Bill Withers
  4. Tear In My Heart by Twenty One Pilots

Comments

  1. You made me cry! I love you so much lesley, dont ever forget it...sometimes i feel like im not the greatest friend, thank you for letting me know that im enough. You mean the world to me...i love you waffle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Vocabulary #5