Something Interesting (Well... More Like Interesting Things)

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO CHANGE THE SIZE OF MY FONT!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyway... hi :p I was staring at the classroom today, and I suddenly got lost in thought. I started thinking about completely rebuilding the classroom and make it more.... weird. Not in a bad way though; hear me out. I thought about doing a 3D wall design. I really have no clue why I started thinking about this, but yeah :)

December is going to be a great month for rap music. Many rap artists are releasing albums, such as Drake and J. Cole. Yesterday was the one-year anniversary of one of my favorite rap albums When It's Dark Out by G-Eazy, which is cool :p

This post is super random and I didn't really plan this out. I'm just rambling at this point :p

I've always wanted to sit in one of DP's American lit classes;
I wonder if those classes are more talkative than ours. I wonder about the different
people in those classes; I wonder what their interests are (and no, I'm not trying to be creepy).
I wonder how the cafe is going. I hope it is going well. 

I wonder what it's like in space. That's always been something fascinating to me;
how's life up there in space? Have we been able to land on other planets?
What have we been able to see with that one telescope (thingy? I don't really know what it is,
but I recall reading about something about something else that's been able to 
travel for years and years in space. I believe it is still up there) that has successfully
left our solar system? How do we know about the massive stars, stars much bigger 
than our own sun, that have existed in the past? What is dark matter? How do black holes... work? Is there a physical "end" of the universe? These are the things that I used to spend hours researching
when I had the time. I'd watch astronomy and cosmology videos all the time. It'd be lit.

As you can see, I am experimenting with blog stuff right now: font sizes, alignment, font colors... ;)

How do people pick their careers?
Many people have many passions; how do they pick just one to dedicate their life to?
I have many passions: music, cosmetology, astronomy, architecture, math, acting, health (I guess? I used to want to be a brain surgeon, psychologist, and a neurologist)... how does one pick?
Hmmm....

UGH!

Cancion: Secrets by The Weeknd 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

"Immigrants in our own Land": An Analysis

F451 Essay: UGH!