And the Teasing Begins...

If you haven't seen the post about my major L, then I suggest you check that out because then this post will make a lot more sense.

It's been a few days since the Super Bowl and my dad is still teasing me about it. Cool beans.

Here is some footage, taken from my Snapchat.


When my dad plays FIFA, I tend to yell 'touchdown!' whenever he scores. But look at this bullshit.

video

And yesterday, my dad thought it was cool to send me this meme.


And here is what happened afterwards.


video

But karma sucks, and he burned a pan while he was cooking, and my mom got mad AF.

video

Sooooonnnnnggggg: Lost by Frank Ocean




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

What Am I Planning? 👀

An Appreciative Post