ASDFGHJKL RANDOM STUFF

⚠ SHORT AND RANDOM POST ALERT ⚠

My best friend just made a blog and I feel like my heart is going to explode. He is such a gifted writer and FUCK HIS BLOG IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

Okay...


I'm starting to think I'm, like, the undisputed meme/gif queen of this class.

And Cerenity, if you are reading this, I really hope you get better. What happened at the game was pretty scary, and I was just watching from the bleachers. My heart sank when I saw the pain you were in, and I really hope you are feeling better <3

Sooooonnnnnggggg: My Favorite Part by Mac Miller and Ariana Grande. For whatever reason, I wanted to suggest an Ariana Grande song, but I couldn't decide on one, so I decided on a feature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

What Am I Planning? 👀

An Appreciative Post