The Hardest Great Gatsby Test You'll Ever Take In Your Whole Life

On the course blog, Dr. Preston commented on today's post, responding to something Angel said. DP said to give the whole test in memes, and I'm remixing that right now (I guess??? I'm making this up as I go)

I wanna do songs and memes and GIFS. Because why not.

1. Which GIF best describes the way Tom Buchanan feels about Daisy?
a.

b.

c.

d.

2. Which GIF best describes the way Nick feels about the people who tell him their stories?
a. 

b.


c.

d. 

3. Which song title contains the setting of The Great Gatsby? 
a. California Girls by Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dog (This song is okay)
b. New York Raining by Charles Hamilton ft. Rita Ora (I highly recommend this song; it's fire)
c. Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton (THIS SONG IS ALSO SO GOOD)
d. Montreal by The Weeknd (DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THIS SONG AND THE WEEKND IN GENERAL)

4. Which Bruno Mars song best describes the way Gatsby feels about Daisy? 
a. Grenade 
b. Perm
c. Uptown Funk
d. Chunky

5. Which GIF best describes Jordan Baker's personality so far? 
a. 

b. 

c.

d.

6. When and where does Nick first encounter Gatsby? (The 'where' part of the question will be a part of one of the following song titles)
a. Chapter 4; Party Monster by The Weeknd
b. Chapter 1; Liquor Store Blues by Bruno Mars
c. Chapter 2; Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne
d. Chapter 3; Party by the pregnant queen Beyonce

7. How does Tom Buchanan deal with his unhappiness?
a. 
b.
c.

d. ( I have no clue why this GIF isn't centered)


8. I want this last question to be a short answer (FUCK I FEEL LIKE A TEACHER WHEN I SAY THAT); what do y'all think of the book so far? What are your thoughts? :p


Sooooonnnnngggggsssss: basically every song listed above except California Girls XD

Comments

  1. 1.d
    2.b &d
    3. b
    4. a
    5. b
    6. d
    7.b

    8. The book is alright. It seems like there are many love triangles. (Gatsby+(Daisy)+ (Tom+(Myrtle)+George)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. D
    2. D
    3. B
    4. A
    5. B
    6. D
    7. B
    8. The book seems a bit mysterious right now due to what's going on with everyone. I love it because it makes me curious and keeps me reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.d
    2.b
    3.b
    4.a?
    5.b (P.s. Harry Potter is fire. Literally)
    6.d
    7.b
    8.I dig the book right now, it's starting to get interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Vocabulary #5