Beauty Behind the Madness: Get to Know Me!

So, I realize that many people who read this blog don't know much about me... so I figured why not change that? I'm currently looking up questions online, so y'all can get a better sense of who I am.

Alright? Let's fucking do this.

Here's the link to the blog post containing the questions I'm about to answer. I didn't read over any of the questions, so this should be interesting...

1. What's your best friend's name?
This is so unfair because I have so many best friends. To name off a few, Cayla, Vincent, and my sister Fatima.

2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Myself, just to see what it's like :p

3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, because then I don't have to worry about spending energy opening them in the morning.


4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No? I only use quality shit on my hair. *flips hair*

5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No, but that's on my bucket list.

6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Hmm... for school pictures, yeah. For selfies that may be seen by other people, no.

7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
That's all I ever do at home.

8. How many people have you slept with this week?
I AM A CHILD OF GOD SO NONE. Unless you count the person I shared a bed with on my San Francisco trip (shameless plug- check that post out).

9. What is your song of the week?
No Problem by Chance The Rapper. Check out his album, Coloring Book. It's sick.

10. Do you still watch cartoons?
Occasionally. I'm a HUGE Bob's Burgers fan :)

11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under a fucking tree or something, IDK. I'd probably forget about it.

12. Heels or flats?
HEELS! Like my mom always says, antes muerta que sencilla. 

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Mean Girls, Think Like A Man, and Deadpool are a few :)

14. Last person you kissed?
My dad on the cheek before going off to work.

15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If it's classy, sure. Gotta make that moolah, ya dig?

16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Not sure... I wanna say January?

17. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can barely change the ink cartridges on my printer.

18. Are you dating?
Yes; The Weeknd is my one and only.


19. Describe your ideal proposal?
I'd want it to happen at a concert... and that's about it cx

20. Are you lazy?
I can't remember a time when I wasn't lazy. I'm like a real life Snorlax




21. How many languages can you speak?
2 and an eighth. English and Spanish fluently and bits and pieces of French. I want to learn sign language soon :)

22. Are you stubborn?
HELL FUCKING YES.

23. Ever watch soap operas?
Occasionally, with my grandma :p

24. Nicknames?
Leslerz, Lely, Honey Pocket (don't ask why), Leslizzle Aguilizzle, Aunt Jemima (my dad calls me that), and Ramona (my dad also calls me that) XD

25. Ever used a gun?
I am a peaceful creature, so no. However, GTA is a different story...

26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Umm.... 12? 11? I have no clue.

27. What color was the last bra you bought?
Gray (or is it grey?)

28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
I think my dad does, but that's it :))))))

29. Do you want any tattoos?
In all honesty, I want a lot of tiny ones. I don't really know exactly what I want them to be though.

30. Any strange habits?
I ALWAYS have to draw circles on my paper if the lead in my pencil breaks, in order to get the lead to have a slanted end; otherwise I can't write.

31. What's the worse abuse you have done to your phone?
I might've dropped it down the stairs one time :)

32. Whatever happened with you and your first gf/bf?
Don't know, and don't care. He's a pothead now.

33. How old do you think you'll be when you have your first child?
I dunno... 26? That seems like a good age.

34. Are you a risk taker?
I like to think that I am :)

35. What happened the last time you cried?
I sprayed my eye with makeup setting spray and that shit BURNED MY EYEBALL.

36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Sure! I'm getting back into blogging more, which is good :)

37. What's your worst habit?
PROCRASTINATING.


38. What's your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
I love everything about The Weeknd.


39. Have you ever bitten your toe nails?
WOT IN TARNATION.

40. Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really... I don't think.

41. Do you miss anyone right now?
My San Francisco roommates.

42. Who are you in love with?
THE WEEKND. MR. ABEL TESFAYE.


43. What do you want to know about the future?
I want to know what my career will be.

44. Have you already planned your wedding?
Pssssshhhh............................................ maybe.

45. Do people ever take you seriously?
People that know me well, no. People that don't.... probably not XD

46. Why do you have a blog?
Well, I had to make one for the English course I'm currently taking. However, I'm invested in it because I love sharing my thoughts with people. I'm a very open person and I don't ever hesitate to say what I wanna say, and I think that it's cool that with technology, I'm not limited to sharing my ideas with those around me; I can share them with the world.

47. How old are you?
... I'm a FETUS. Just kidding, I'm 16 :)

48. What's one thing you'll never do again?
Eat ketchup. That shit's gross.

49. If you were the opposite gender, what name would you like to have?
Chris. I really love that name :)

50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
Kehlani.... is that even a question? :p

WOW THIS WAS A LONG ASS POST. But hopefully y'all learned something about me :)

Sooooonnnnnggggg: CRZY by Kehlani. She's my wife. Don't fight me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

"Immigrants in our own Land": An Analysis

F451 Essay: UGH!