Fahrenheit 451 Reaction So Far (My 100th Post!)

WOOOO 100TH POST YEAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, good morning :p

It's 6:25 PM right now, but good morning :p

So, today was the college thingy in the gym and I'm genuinely so glad I didn't go because I got caught up on Fahrenheit 451 and I even read a bit ahead and LET ME TELL YOU; this shit is great.



Ray Bradbury makes reading fun. Everything flows and he describes things so well, I applaud him. As of right now, I'm on page 40 and I think this will become one of my favorite books. It's very entertaining and easy to read (this comes from someone who doesn't like to read).

Sooooonnnnnggggg: In My Mind by Maty Noyes (I'm obsessed with her right now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Vocabulary #5