Ignite Talk Schtuff

My big question relates to music. My question is this; what does it mean to make music? What is music?

Does thinking count for the second bullet point? I thought about how I wanted to present my big idea to the class in a way that would be fun and a challenge for me. I thought about how to answer my question, and what I'd need to answer my big question.

I learned that this shit will not be easy. I have ideas and stuff, and a challenge will be getting all my ideas and combining them into one project.

I can make a connection between music and self-reliance. Every artist is self-reliant is their own way.

I'm going to gather and talk to my sources.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

Vocabulary #5