Writing for the Newspaper? That and Other Fun Schtuff

I'm moving up in the world!

Sorta...

I have to write an article for the newspaper (The Breeze and the SM Times) about a recent event I went to and participated in, so this should be fun. My gears are turning, and I'll write the article when I get home.

ALSO...

I have some ideas for my big question, which I will share on Friday during the Ignite Talk. I'll post the corresponding post sometime today :)

ALSO!!!!!!

I got followed on Instagram by someone from a mariachi I admire very much. Let's just say I cried in the morning when I saw the notification.


Sooooonnnnnggggg: Lust for Life by Lana Del Rey and (my husband) The Weeknd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

What Am I Planning? 👀

An Appreciative Post