Big Question Recap

Hey guys! Hopefully, you found my presentation to be a little bit insightful and interesting. In this post, I'm going to answer some questions some of you may have and update you on upcoming attractions.

As some of you may know I changed my question multiple times throughout the year. I am a big science dork and I couldn't seem to find a way to connect both music and science in one question, until a few days ago when I got my final big question. I picked a question relating to music and the brain because I am passionate about both topics. I used to want to be a brain surgeon and a psychologist once upon a time, fun fact. I did my presentation the way I did because I was inspired by TED Talks. For those of you that aren't familiar, it's basically a name given to presentations done by experts on a super grand stage in front of other experts about a specific topic. Particularly, I was inspired by Tim Urban's TED Talk about what goes on in the mind of a procrastinator. I found it very interesting and I wanted my presentation to captivate my audience the way that TED Talk captivated me. I didn't play my clarinet for many reasons, the main one being I haven't picked up the clarinet in about a year. And it was tough as hell to assemble. Right now, I want to explore unsolved crimes, because that is something I find RIDICULOUSLY interesting and something I'd love to explore. I enjoy reading about them and discovering how much we really don't know about some cases. I'd like to have that become an ongoing thing on my blog, because I want to share one of my interests with the world.

If you have any questions relating to my big question, feel free to leave a comment and I'll respond ASAP :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451: Questions I Should Be Able to Answer

"Immigrants in our own Land": An Analysis

An Appreciative Post